Image-In Direct Capture is the application that streamlines costly and time consuming
patient registration, ER and departmental point-of service scanning requirements.
By prompting the registrar to capture patient-related data via desktop scanners, digital
cameras and signature tablets, Image-In Direct Capture enables you to accurately,
efficiently and completely collect important collateral documentation.
Registration examples include:
||Consent for Treatment
||Signed HIPAA Notice of Privacy
||Drag-and-Drop ER (or other) photos
Captured images (including multi-page documents in the same window) are immediately
available for viewing throughout the organization, resulting in streamlined workflow,
lowered accounts receivable, stronger HIPAA compliance and enhanced customer service.
- Help reduce accounts receivable by accelerating the discharge-to-billing cycle.
- Ensure required documents are captured for billing (e.g. both sides of
insurance card, managed care authorization documents, etc.).
- Eliminate having to recapture previously scanned images.
- Ensure compliance through prompted workflows to capture state- and federally mandated documents (e.g. advance directives, important messages from Medicare, etc.).
- Verify the correct plan, subscriber ID and group
number in the host system by comparing to scanned images.
- Immediate submission to imaging system provides instant access to images.
- Enhance the patient identification process to minimize/eliminate
incidents of fraud and mistaken identity.
- Reduce back-office scanning workloads.
- Reduce time to admit by up to 50 percent