In today's regulatory compliance-driven environment, companies of all sizes are responsible for operating under more stringent requirements with regard to internal and external communications.
Financial services providers are required to adhere to SEC 17(a) requirements set by the Security Exchange Act of 1934, as well as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Anti-Money Laundering, the USA-PATRIOT Act, etc. while healthcare providers are continuously striving to conform to HIPAA regulations. Virtually every public company operates under Sarbanes-Oxley restrictions and requirements.
Facing stiff penalties and fines for any lapses, organizations in every industry are under heavy pressure to secure all forms of communications with complete transparency, auditability, archiving, and accessibility, encompassing more than just electronic records.
Omtool AccuRoute® is an enterprise-class document automation platform for the deployment of solutions to capture, process, and deliver all the paper, efficiently and cost-effectively. This gives organizations a structured, secure, and compliant environment for processing all its paper documents, while providing
the following benefits:
- Complete Audit Trail - You can view the entire lifecycle of your documents - identify the person sending a document, the date it was sent, the content of that document, and any associated metadata.
- Document Capture - Documents are delivered as faxes, converted to text-searchable electronic files, and archived.
- Document Accessibility - Access your electronic archived documents for immediate accessibility and full transparency.
- Full Security - Eliminate the risks of paper being mishandled at the printer or at the fax machine by scanning and storing your communications in secure repositories
- Cost Savings - Eliminate costs associated with fax-related consumables, support, maintenance and dedicated fax lines
Return to Top ...