Centralize and Manage Document-Centric Content
Omtool AccuRoute Document Capture Platform
AccuRoute is Omtool’s enterprise-class document workflow platform that enables organizations of all sizes and in a wide variety of industries to cost-effectively capture, process, and store document-centric content. AccuRoute uniquely delivers flexible, distributed document capture through a highly scalable software infrastructure, extensive features, configuration flexibility, and the simplified operation suitable for simple or sophisticated solutions involving hundreds or millions of documents per month – without time-consuming, expensive implementation cycles.
AccuRoute meets the complete range of needs for organizations of every size – from a single department or small business, to large multi-location enterprises – and delivers a cost-effective and efficient way to streamline document-driven workflows. AccuRoute solutions seamlessly integrate paper and electronic documents with business processes so you enjoy faster, more efficient, and compliant document processes, while reducing associated costs, complexity, and risk.
Omtool AccuRoute Mobile
AccuRoute Mobile is an extension to Omtool’s AccuRoute document capture platform that delivers highly distributed, mobile document capture capabilities to office workers on-the-go with portable devices, from wherever they are.
AccuRoute Mobile transforms your smart phone or tablet into a document capture device that enables you to submit document images for scanning and processing including format conversions, OCRing and creating pdfs. It will deliver those images to any destination available to you from within the office including fax, email, content management systems, network file folders, printers, and more. You can capture documents and photos from your mobile device or a cloud-based repository such as “Dropbox” or AccuRoute MyFiles, provide relevant information and metadata with those images and deliver the packaged information where it needs to go.
AccuRoute’s Core Functions
- Capture – Works with any networked scanner, scan-enabled digital printer, copier, fax, or multi-function peripheral (MFP). Supports paper and electronic documents.
- Processing – Converts to PDF, text-searchable PDF, DOC, JPG, RTF, TIF, TXT, XLS, and many other formats. Compresses documents up to 80 percent of original file size to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements. Extracts valuable metadata from barcodes. Printing/scanning prompts let you capture new information at MFP panel, validate data against pre-defined values, and profile documents in native DMS.
- Scan-to-self – Email, network folder (home directory), or Web folder
- Scan-to-distribute – Email, fax, printer, distribution list
- Scan-to-store – Enterprise content management (including document management, records management, and traditional enterprise content management systems), repositories, archives, and network folders
- Scan-to-business-application – Including ERP, CRM, and databases
- Scan-to-fax – Our integration with existing fax providers allows for full fax functionality and distribution in a single platform
- Simultaneous distribution – Use any combination of destinations and even pre-determined destinations you can configure to be saved and reused time and time again
AccuRoute Core Values
- Create document images that reduce paper and consumables
- Decrease real-estate and storage of paper documents
- Eliminate courier and overnight service fees
- Remove analog fax lines and legacy hardware
- Leverage investments in hardware infrastructure
- Support heterogeneous environments
- Simplify access to documents that were previously difficult to share, improving collaboration and process speed
- Create electronic documents to reduce documents lost through misfiling
- Leverage user application screens to eliminate the need to learn new systems
- Simultaneously deliver documents to multiple locations in multiple formats – from a single scan
Reduce liabilities and support corporate initiatives:
- Comply with corporate, industry, and government record-retention requirements and mandates
- Eliminate multiple paper copies to support green initiatives
- Preserve electronic copies for efficient disaster-recovery
- Comply with security and information regulations such as HIPPA/HITECH, SEC 17(a), Sarbanes-Oxley, and MiFid